Our office is still working remotely so all order queries & technical support is being handled currently by email only at this time. Orders being shipped as normal.
Laing E10 Circulation Pump - 3/4" Smooth Barb
Modern replacement Laing E10 fixed speed circulation pump with 3/4 inch barbed plumbing connections. The Laing E10 is designed specifically for use with hot tub and spas, this newer black and silver model replaces the very common red model (shown in pic3) that was discontinued many years ago. This replacement is far superior as offers greater flow and uses 40% less power than the old tired red bodied model. It benefits from having a redesigned impeller that clogs less and does not get constantly jammed like the old model.
The Laing E10 is used on many spa brands and spa models that use what we call a low flow heating system. From experience this pump replaces The Silent Flo 5000 pump on Tiger River and Hotsprings Spas, they can be found on LA Spas, Caldera, Saratoga Spas, Iber Spa, Spring spas, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Canadian Spas, Artesian and many others.
Replaces many old part numbers like SM-959-NHW-14 & SM-959-NHW-26.
Laing E10 Pump Overview
- This small Laing E10 circulation pump has a single low-speed motor that is designed to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Very low powered and economical indeed.
- Laing E10 pump wet end connects to 3/4" clear or white vinyl pipe and connection seal is aided with a metal pipe clamp. To obtain the best seal simply heat up the ends of the vinyl pipe and fit onto the 3/4" barbed connections while they are still warm then add the pipe clamps.
- Wet end can be rotated in a choice four positions to suit the plumbing on your spa. This is done by removing the four bolts that hold the wet end and motor together.
- Wiring - This complete Laing E10 circulation pump is supplied with a new cable and AMP plug but you may need to swap over from your old existing pump if this is different. You will have three wires, live for the high speed (Brown or Black). Neutral (Blue or White) and Earth (Green). If you need a new cable for your new pump then see related products.
- Manufacturer - Laing Thermotech
- Part Number - E10-NSHNDNN2W-02 (replaces many others)
- Model - E10 fixed speed
- Type of Product - Hot Tub / Spa Pump
- Number of Speeds - 1 (low speed)
- Horse Power - Motor 1/20HP
- Amps Low/High - 0.53
- RPM Low/High - 3200
- Volts/Hz - 230/50
- Dimensions (MM) - Length: 155, Height: 125, Width: 105
We Are Here To Help!
It can be a bit confusing choosing your new pump as models are not always written on them. The quickest way is to simply send us some images of your spas Laing circulation pump you are replacing though our Contact us page and let us do the work for you.
Your order will generally be dispatched on the same working day as receipt of payment is received before 2pm. We ship via DPD with tracking.
When you place an order, it's often better to provide us with your mobile telephone number instead of your landline number. This is so we can give it to our courier, who will then text you your exact time and date of delivery, even down to the hour it will be delivered.
Please be aware: All the delivery prices listed below are inclusive of VAT. The VAT will be deducted at the checkout for countries that are exempt from paying UK VAT. *All spa covers are only shipped to UK mainland, please call for a shipping quote for all other delivery destinations.*
|Region||Cost & Delivery Time|
|Delivery to England, Wales & Scotland
(Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Order values over £100 - Free (DPD Next working day)
DPD Standard Saturday delivery - £7.80 (free on orders over £100)
DPD Next working day Pre-10:30 - £16.80
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £24.00
|Northern Ireland||Delivery to Northern Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £16.80
|Isle Of Scilly||Delivery to Isles of Scilly (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £25.20
|Republic Of Ireland||Delivery to the Republic of Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £15.00
|Isle of Man||Delivery to the Isle of Man (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £26.40
|Jersey & Guernsey||Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs. DPD 2-3 days - £25.20|
|Delivery to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany,
Luxembourg & Netherlands.
|Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £15.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Ibiza, Italy, Majorca, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Poland, Portugal (Mainland), San Marino, Spain (Mainland) & Sweden.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £24.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia & Ukraine.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £97.48 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £44.40 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Maderia, Norway, Switzerland, Tenerife.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £40.60 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Turkey & Malta.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £78.89 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Fuerteventura||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £42.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs. NO VAT charged.|
|Worldwide Shipping||We can ship parts worldwide. If your country is not listed above then please contact us for a shipping quote.|
No posts found