Our office is now closed due to COVID-19.
Orders are still being shipped, please email us for all technical support & order queries
2HP 2 Speed 48F Vico Ultrajet Pump (EMG Model)
Genuine direct replacement Euro Vico Ultrajet Pump with a 2hp 2 speed 48 Frame Italian EMG motor designed specifically for use with Hot Tubs and Spas. We build this replacement pump up specially due to the original USA Vico Ultrajet pump with Franklin Electric motor being discontinued over 15 years ago and having a very unique wet end. The wet end has the common 2-inch union connections but the inlet and outlet positions are very unique so no other hot tub pump will fit in the place of it without carrying out plumbing modifications to your spa.
This EMG version is a great alternative and much cheaper in price than the other USA model we build here, however, the EMG motor is much taller and will not always fit within the space that the original pump came out of. Be sure to check the space you have once your old Vico pump is removed and also be aware of the electrical box having square corners that may not fit under a seat curve from the spas shell.
This Vico Ultrajet pump can be used as a replacement for pumps found on older Hot Tubs built in the '90s and early 2000's such as Coast Mountain, Can Spa Hot Tubs, Canadian Spas & Hydropool Hot Tubs.
Vico Ultrajet Pump Overview
- This is a 2-speed pump so the low speed is used for heating/filtration and the high speed is used for JETS or Boost operation when bathing in your spa or Hot Tub.
- Pump wet end is side discharge and connects to 2-inch plumbing unions on the inlet and outlet. Both connections have a 78mm outside thread diameter and you can use 2 inch flat gaskets to seal the connections.
- Pump wet end can be rotated from the standard 12 O'clock position to 3 O'clock or 9 O'clock position easily by removing the four 1/4" bolts that attach the wet end to the EMG motor.
- Wiring - This replacement Vico pump is NOT supplied with a new cable so you will need to swap over from your old existing pump. You will have four wires, two of them are live for high and low speeds (Red, Brown or Black) so make a note when installing. Neutral (Blue or White) and Earth (Green). If you need a new cable for your new Ultrajet pump then see related products.
Vico Ultrajet Pump Specifications
- Manufacturer - Vico (Balboa)
- Part Number - P2-48-2-V2
- Model - Ultrajet (Euro Model)
- Type of Product - Spa Pump
- Number of Speeds - 2 (Low speed & high speed)
- Motor & Wet End Frame Size - 48 Frame
- Union Sizes - 2 Inch (78mm thread OD)
- Horse Power - Motor 2HP, 4HP rated wet end
- Amps Low/High - 2.2/6.8
- RPM Low/High - 1440/2820
- Volts/Hz - 230/50
- Dimensions (MM) - Length: 376, Height: 220, Width: 160
We Are Here To Help!
It can be a bit confusing choosing your new replacement hot tub pump as brand names and models are not always written on them. The quickest way is to simply send us some images of the Vico Ultrajet pump you are replacing though our Contact us page and let us do the work for you.
Your order will generally be dispatched on the same working day as receipt of payment is received before 2pm. We ship via DPD with tracking.
When you place an order, it's often better to provide us with your mobile telephone number instead of your landline number. This is so we can give it to our courier, who will then text you your exact time and date of delivery, even down to the hour it will be delivered.
Please be aware: All the delivery prices listed below are inclusive of VAT. The VAT will be deducted at the checkout for countries that are exempt from paying UK VAT. *All spa covers are only shipped to UK mainland, please call for a shipping quote for all other delivery destinations.*
|Region||Cost & Delivery Time|
|Delivery to England, Wales & Scotland
(Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Order values over £100 - Free (DPD Next working day)
DPD Standard Saturday delivery - £7.80 (free on orders over £100)
DPD Next working day Pre-10:30 - £16.80
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £24.00
|Northern Ireland||Delivery to Northern Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £16.80
|Isle Of Scilly||Delivery to Isles of Scilly (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £25.20
|Republic Of Ireland||Delivery to the Republic of Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £15.00
|Isle of Man||Delivery to the Isle of Man (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £26.40
|Jersey & Guernsey||Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs. DPD 2-3 days - £25.20|
|Delivery to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany,
Luxembourg & Netherlands.
|Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £15.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Ibiza, Italy, Majorca, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Poland, Portugal (Mainland), San Marino, Spain (Mainland) & Sweden.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £24.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia & Ukraine.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £97.48 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £44.40 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Maderia, Norway, Switzerland, Tenerife.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £40.60 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Turkey & Malta.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £78.89 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Fuerteventura||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £42.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs. NO VAT charged.|
|Worldwide Shipping||We can ship parts worldwide. If your country is not listed above then please contact us for a shipping quote.|