Our office is now closed due to COVID-19.
Orders are still being shipped, please email us for all technical support & order queries
2HP 2 Speed 48F Vico Ultrajet Pump (US Model)
Genuine direct replacement American Vico Ultrajet Pump with a 2hp 2 speed 48 frame US smooth bodied motor designed specifically for use with Hot Tubs and Spas. These Ultrajet Hot Tub pumps can be found fitted to hot tubs that have been imported from the USA & Canada generally with Franklin Electric motors.
This exact Vico Ultrajet pump can be found on old Hydropool Hot Tubs, Canadian Spas, Coast Mountain Spas & others.
It is often the case that when one of these pumps fail they have to be replaced with the exact same US version. This is due to them having a very slim design and often being fitted in tight spaces within a Spas cabinet. 9 times out of 10 our European Ultrajet pump can be fitted as a replacement but they are considerably taller and have a square electrical box so not always possible.
Vico Ultrajet Pump Overview
- This is a 2-speed pump so the low speed is used for heating/filtration and the high speed is used for JETS or Boost operation when bathing in your spa or Hot Tub.
- Pump wet end is side discharge and connects to 2-inch plumbing unions on the inlet and outlet. Both connections have a 78mm outside thread diameter and you can use 2 inch flat gaskets to seal the connections.
- Pump wet end can be rotated from the standard 12 O'clock position to 3 O'clock or 9 O'clock position easily by removing the four bolts that attach the wet end to the USA motor.
- Wiring - This replacement Vico pump is NOT supplied with a new cable so you will need to swap over from your old existing pump. You will have four wires, two of them are live for high and low speeds (Red, Brown or Black) so make a note when installing. Neutral (Blue or White) and Earth (Green). If you need a new cable for your new Ultrajet pump then see related products.
Vico Ultrajet Pump Specifications
- Manufacturer - Vico (Balboa)
- Part Number - P2-48-2-VUSB
- Model - Ultrajet (USA Model)
- Type of Product - Spa Pump
- Number of Speeds - 2 (Low speed & high speed)
- Motor & Wet End Frame Size - 48 Frame
- Union Size - 2 Inch (78mm thread OD)
- Horse Power - Motor 2HP, 4HP rated wet end
- Amps Low/High - 2.9-3.2/9.0-8.6
- RPM Low/High - 1425/2850
- Volts/Hz - 230/50
- Dimensions (MM) - Length: 410, Height: 215, Width: 150
We Are Here To Help!
It can be a bit confusing choosing your new replacement Spa pump as brand names and models are not always written on them. The quickest way is to simply send us some images of the Vico Ultrajet pump you are replacing though our Contact us page and let us do the work for you.
Your order will generally be dispatched on the same working day as receipt of payment is received before 2pm. We ship via DPD with tracking.
When you place an order, it's often better to provide us with your mobile telephone number instead of your landline number. This is so we can give it to our courier, who will then text you your exact time and date of delivery, even down to the hour it will be delivered.
Please be aware: All the delivery prices listed below are inclusive of VAT. The VAT will be deducted at the checkout for countries that are exempt from paying UK VAT. *All spa covers are only shipped to UK mainland, please call for a shipping quote for all other delivery destinations.*
|Region||Cost & Delivery Time|
|Delivery to England, Wales & Scotland
(Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
Order values over £100 - Free (DPD Next working day)
DPD Standard Saturday delivery - £7.80 (free on orders over £100)
DPD Next working day Pre-10:30 - £16.80
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £24.00
|Northern Ireland||Delivery to Northern Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £16.80
|Isle Of Scilly||Delivery to Isles of Scilly (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £25.20
|Republic Of Ireland||Delivery to the Republic of Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
DPD 2-3 days - £15.00
|Isle of Man||Delivery to the Isle of Man (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £26.40
|Jersey & Guernsey||Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs. DPD 2-3 days - £25.20|
|Delivery to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany,
Luxembourg & Netherlands.
|Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £15.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Ibiza, Italy, Majorca, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Poland, Portugal (Mainland), San Marino, Spain (Mainland) & Sweden.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £24.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia & Ukraine.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £97.48 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £44.40 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Maderia, Norway, Switzerland, Tenerife.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £40.60 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Turkey & Malta.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £78.89 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Fuerteventura||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £42.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs. NO VAT charged.|
|Worldwide Shipping||We can ship parts worldwide. If your country is not listed above then please contact us for a shipping quote.|
No posts found