2HP 2 Speed 48F Hi-Flo Waterway Spa Pump (2"x2")
This 2hp Waterway Spa Pump model is known as the Hi-Flo and is Waterway's main European 48 frame pump. A powerful Waterway pump but with an economical and efficient smaller 2 speed 2hp 48 frame sized Italian EMG motor that is designed for Europe. This Euro pump model runs on less amps and runs far cooler than any Waterway USA model due to side cooling fins and rear cooling fan.
This is best replacement for the HydroAir HA440 hot tub pump found on 90% of Spaform Hot Tubs. We have used this for the last 10 years and replaced the HA440 countless times so buy with confidence.
Waterway Spa Pump Overview
- This is a 2 speed pump so the low speed is used for heating/filtration and the high speed is used for JETS or Boost operation when bathing in your spa or Hot Tub.
- Pump wet end connects to 2 inch plumbing unions on the inlet and outlet. Both connections have a 78mm outside thread diameter and you can use 2 inch flat gaskets to seal the connections.
- Pump wet end can be rotated from the standard 12 O'clock position to 3 O'clock or 9 O'clock position easily by removing the four 1/4" bolts that attach the wet end to the EMG motor.
- Wiring - This replacement Waterway pump is NOT supplied with a new cable so you will need to swap over from your old existing pump. You will have four wires, two of them are live for high and low speeds (Red, Brown or Black) so make a note when installing. Neutral (Blue or White) and Earth (Green). If you need a new cable for your new Waterway Spa pump then see related products.
Waterway Spa Pump Specifications
- Manufacturer - Waterway Plastics
- Part Number - Waterway PW-W4822
- Model - Hi-Flo
- Type of Product - Spa Pump
- Number of Speeds - 2 (Low speed & high speed)
- Motor & Wet End Frame Size - 48 Frame
- Horse Power - Motor 2HP, 4HP rated wet end
- Amps Low/High - 2.2/6.8
- RPM Low/High - 1440/2850
- Hz - 50
- Dimensions (MM) - Length: 360, Height: 195, Width: 175
We Are Here To Help!
It can be a bit confusing choosing your new replacement Spa pump as brand names and models are not always written on them. The quickest way is to simply send us some images of the Waterway Spa pump you are replacing though our Contact us page and let us do the work for you.
Delivery Your order will generally be dispatched on the same working day as receipt of payment. We ship via UPS and DPD with tracking.
When you place an order, it's often better to provide us with your mobile telephone number instead of your landline number. This is so we can give it to our courier, who will then text you your exact time and date of delivery, even down to the hour it will be delivered.
Please be aware: All the delivery prices listed below are inclusive of VAT. The VAT will be deducted at the checkout for countries that are exempt from paying UK VAT. *All spa covers are only shipped to UK mainland, please call for a shipping quote for all other delivery destinations.*
|Region||Cost & Delivery Time|
|Delivery to England, Wales & Scotland
(Excluding Scottish Highlands & Islands)
|Orders values over £100 - Free next working day delivery.
Order values between £0-£100 - £7.95 Next working day delivery.
Saturday Express AM delivery - £16.80
|Scottish Highlands & Islands||Delivery to the Scottish Highlands & Islands (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £17.28
Next working day delivery - £20.16
|Northern Ireland||Delivery to Northern Ireland (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £19.20
Next working day delivery - £24
|Isle Of Scilly||Delivery to Isle Of Scilly (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Economy delivery 2-3 days - £21.60
|Republic Of Ireland||Delivery to the Republic of Ireland (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £19.64
|Isle of Man||Delivery to the Isle of Man (Up to 20 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 20 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £26.40
|Jersey & Guernsey||Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey (Up to 30 kgs), Prices are doubled when over 30 kgs.
Standard delivery 2-5 days - £15.60
|Delivery to Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany,
Luxembourg & Netherlands.
|Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £15.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Austria, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Ibiza, Italy, Majorca, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Poland, Portugal (Mainland), San Marino, Spain (Mainland) & Sweden.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £24.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia & Ukraine.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £97.48 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £44.40 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Maderia, Norway, Switzerland, Tenerife.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £40.60 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Turkey & Malta.||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £78.89 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs.|
|Fuerteventura||Standard Euro Delivery 2-5 days - £42.00 (upto 20kgs), Price doubles when over 20 kgs. NO VAT charged.|
|Worldwide Shipping||We can ship parts worldwide. If your country is not listed above then please contact us for a shipping quote.|
No posts found